Tuesday 9 November 2010

Nightly Thinking!

So there I was, sound asleep, next thing I knew I was lying there at 2am thinking about how Great Uncle Wilfred and his talents for cartoons have changed things for me.

24 hours ago I knew next to nothing about my Great Uncle. What I didn't realise how much it would affect me to know that his life has passed pretty much unwritten about.

Should I go ahead and find out everything and write a decent piece dedicated to his life?

In everything I have found out so far, no one seems to know anything about him apart from a little bit of work history. I have trawled the internet trying to find out what I can. Is it time to involve family and get down to the nitty gritty and write a decent biography of his life? There are also no photographs of him online.

I think it might be time to start researching his life and give him the write up he deserves.

Yup! Thats what I'm gonna do. I know it may take a long time to do but I think he really deserves some credit for what he has done!

So, on that note .... watch this space! I will continue this Blog and keep you informed of my progress.

Bobbie is about to try to become a writer!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment