Friday 19 November 2010

It's amazing the things you find out when you're not really trying!!

Well, it's been over a week since I last wrote on here.  In that time I feel like time has stood still.  Nothing happened. 

During last weekend I sent out a few more emails but got nothing back.  On Monday I sent a very nice letter via airmmail to Disney Archives (that one's gonna take ages to get a response!).  Since then I have been stagnant.  I haven't really known what to write about. Very frustrating!

Then, last night I spoke to my Uncle Peter.  He is a man full of amazing stories and information.  The poor man has now had to go into his loft & dig out as much as possible!  I don't think Auntie Molly is too impressed! lol 

Last night he was going through boxes of photo's for me.  He has some memorabilia that he is going to photograph for me such as the infamous 'Bendy Dolls' and some of the Mickey Mouse Annuals.  It'll be interesting to see what he comes up with. The man is a star!!

This morning I have finally had the guts to sit down at the computer and hash the start of my story.  There are lots of blanks but thanks to my family I am now officially started!  But I have come to the conclusion that may be a writing class would definately be of some use!

No comments:

Post a Comment